I'm a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). I am being advised by Prof. Sasa Misailovic. My research is rooted in program analysis and statistical machine learning. I’m particularly interested in testing and analyzing probabilistic programs. I received my B.S. degree in Statistic and Computer Science from UIUC. Before I transferred to UIUC, I was an undergraduate student at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Saikat Dutta, Owolabi Legunsen, Zixin Huang, and Sasa Misailovic, Testing Probabilistic Programming Systems, 26th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2018), Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA, Nov. 2018.
- Zixin Huang, Zhenbang Wang, and Sasa Misailovic, PSense: Automatic Sensitivity Analysis for Probabilistic Programs, 16th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA 2018), Los Angeles, CA, USA, Oct. 2018.
- Zhijing Li, Zhao Chen, Yili Zhang, Zixin Huang, and Weikang Qian, Simultaneous Area and Latency Optimization for Stochastic Circuits by D Flip-flop Insertion, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2018.
- Junjun Hu, Zhijing Li, Meng Yang, Zixin Huang, and Weikang Qian. A High-accuracy Approximate Adder with Correct Sign Calculation. Integration, the VLSI Journal, 2017.
- Andrew and Shana Laursen Fellowship 2018, UIUC
- Bronze Tablet Honor from Undergraduate Class of 2018, UIUC
CN 106070108 A     Intelligent fishing rod device with deflection warning and control method of intelligent fishing rod device