I'm a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). I am being advised by Prof. Sasa Misailovic. My research is rooted in program analysis and statistical machine learning. I’m particularly interested in testing and analyzing probabilistic programs. I received my B.S. degree in Statistic and Computer Science from UIUC. Before I transferred to UIUC, I was an undergraduate student at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Zixin Huang, Saikat Dutta, and Sasa Misailovic, Automated Quantized Inference for Probabilistic Programs, 19th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA 2021), Gold Coast, Australia, Oct. 2021.
- Saikat Dutta, Wenxian Zhang, Zixin Huang, and Sasa Misailovic, Program Reduction for Testing and Debugging Probabilistic Programming Systems, 27th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2019), Tallinn, Estonia, Aug. 2019.
- Saikat Dutta, Owolabi Legunsen, Zixin Huang, and Sasa Misailovic, Testing Probabilistic Programming Systems, 26th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2018), Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA, Nov. 2018.
- Zixin Huang, Zhenbang Wang, and Sasa Misailovic, PSense: Automatic Sensitivity Analysis for Probabilistic Programs, 16th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA 2018), Los Angeles, CA, USA, Oct. 2018.
- Zhijing Li, Zhao Chen, Yili Zhang, Zixin Huang, and Weikang Qian, Simultaneous Area and Latency Optimization for Stochastic Circuits by D Flip-flop Insertion, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2018.
- Junjun Hu, Zhijing Li, Meng Yang, Zixin Huang, and Weikang Qian. A High-accuracy Approximate Adder with Correct Sign Calculation. Integration, the VLSI Journal, 2017.
- Andrew and Shana Laursen Fellowship 2018, UIUC
- Bronze Tablet Honor from Undergraduate Class of 2018, UIUC
CN 106070108 A     Intelligent fishing rod device with deflection warning and control method of intelligent fishing rod device